TABLE OF CONTENTS
- OVERVIEW VIDEO
- LOGGING INTO PRONTO
- PRONTO FEATURES OVERVIEW
- USING THE DRAWER PANEL
- USING THE CHAT PANEL
- LOGGING OUT OF PRONTO
Logging into Pronto
Logging into Pronto is the same on the Desktop or Mobile app and will continue to keep you logged in until you log back out.
- Step 1. Tap either the Email or Phone option depending on which item is associated with your account.
- Step 2. Enter either the email address or phone number depending on which option you chose.
- Step 3. On the Desktop, click the Send Code or on a Mobile device, tap the Next option to have a verification code sent to either your email address or phone number.
(If you do not receive your verification code in your email, please check
your spam and or junk folder, in case your email filter misinterprets the
- Step 4. Enter the Verification code and on a Desktop, click the Log In option to enter the app. On a Mobile device, after entering your code, you will automatically enter the app.
Pronto Features Overview
There are two main panels in Pronto - the Drawer panel is on the left and the Chat panel is on the right.
- 1: Drawer panel - the main navigation panel allowing you to switch between the various chat categories and groups, tasks, announcements, etc.
- 2: Chat panel - will display the chat history of the selected Group.
Using the Drawer Panel
The primary use of the Drawer panel is to navigate through your various Pronto chat groups.
To make organization easier, groups are divided into Categories, which serve as a kind of folder to hold similar groups.
By default, all users will have a "recent" category for any communication that has taken place most recently, and any direct, one-on-one conversations, will be below their last category heading.
- 1: Profile Information panel - will display your profile image and name, and allow you to make changes, set setting, log out, etc.
- 2: Tasks panel - will display any tasks you have created or might have been assigned to you.
- 3: Announcements panel - will display a list of global notifications.
- 4: Recents - any communication that has taken place most recently.
- 5: Categories and Chat Groups - Chat Groups are divided into Categories, which serve as a kind of folder to hold similar groups, to make organization easier.
- 6: Direct Messages - any direct, one-on-one conversations, and will always be below the last category heading.
- 7: Actions - will allow you to create a group, task, or direct message someone depending on your permissions.
Using the Chat Panel
The Chat panel will display the chat history of the selected Group and allow you to enter your own message from the line below.
- 1: Chat history list - will display a conversation history for the chat group or direct message.
- 2: Message line - allows you to enter and submit your own chat message.
- 3: Initiate Video or Share Screen:
- On a Desktop you can either initiate a Video Call or Share your Screen
with the group or individual.
- On a Mobile device you can ONLY initiate a Video Call.
- 4: Attach File:
- On a Desktop you can Attach a File to the group or individual. You can also
drag-and-drop files directly into the Chat panel.
- On a Mobile device you can either Attach a File, or Scan a Document which
will use your mobile camera to scan one or multiple items then combine
them into a single PDF document.
- 5: Emojis - you can add emoticons to your message. On Mobile devices emoticons are done through the mobile keyboard when entering a message.
- 6: Animated GIFS - allows you to search and attach an animated GIF to the message.
- 7: Attach Photo - (MOBILE ONLY) - allows you to take a current photo or video and immediately attach it to the message or you can access your photo library and attach a previous photo or video.
- 8: Add Task - (MOBILE ONLY) - will allow you to create a task for yourself or assign it to someone else.
Logging Out of Pronto
Pronto will continue to keep you logged in until you log back out. You can log out from the Profile Information panel.
- Step 1. Click or Tap the Profile Information panel.
- Step 2. Click or Tap the Log Out option.