TABLE OF CONTENTS
File Scanning is a great feature that takes advantage of the camera on your mobile device and allows you to photograph and collect multiple items into one PDF file.
How to scan a Document
- Step 1. Tap the Add Attachment option, then choose the Scan Documents option.
- Step 2. Position the camera over the item and tap the Scan option.
(By default the Scanning feature will try and auto-detect the item. If you would rather handle it yourself, tap the Auto option to set it to Manual mode.)
- Step 3. Use the cropping handles to decide how much of the item is saved, and tap the Keep Scan option to add it to the library.
- Step 4. Continue to repeat Step 2 and 3 for each item you want added to the scan library.
- Step 5. Tap the Save option and enter a name for the PDF document.
- Step 6. If you want, you can add a message along with the scanned document.
- Step 7. When finished you can tap the Send option to send the document to the individual or group.