If a user is removed from a group, they will no longer have access to the group or its content. However, the content from that removed person will still be visible to anyone still in the group.
In the Organization Management area, you can choose to remove a person using the People Panel which will allow you to search and find a specific person and remove them from any groups they are associated with. This is useful when you want to remove multiple groups from a specific person.
- Step 1. If necessary, make sure you're in the Manage Organization area.
- Step 2. Click the People panel option.
- Step 3. If necessary, you can search or filter and select the specific person you are looking for.
- Step 4. Hover the mouse over the group you want to remove the person from. (to display the Remove from Group option.)
- Step 5. Click the Remove from Group option (to complete the process and remove the user from that group.)
Remove from Group option.