By default, the organizational profile image will be the Pronto logo. You can choose to replace it with your company or organization’s logo.
Most image types are acceptable (JPG or PNG is preferred). Its better for the logo to be squared or a circle, at 500x500 pixels, as it will be cropped to fit into a circle when displayed.
- Step 1. Click the Profile Setting option.
Profile Setting option.
- Step 2. Click the Manage Organization section.
Manage Organization section.
- Step 3. Click the logo icon option to replace the image.
Company or Organization logo.
- Step 4. From the Browse window, navigate and select the image you want to use for the logo.
Locate the logo image.
- Step 5. Click the Open option to upload the file and use the new logo image.