If you already have a contact on your mobile device, with the user’s photo and information, you can import that contact directly into Pronto. All relative info will be transferred to the new contact form so you won’t have to manually enter the data. You will be allowed to edit or fill in any missing information before adding the user to the organization.
Importing an Existing Contact
- Step 1 - Tap on the Profile Setting option, located to the right of your organization image and name.
- Step 2 - Tap the Manage Organization category and choose the Add Person option.
Add Person from the Manage Organization category.
- Step 3 - Tap the Import from Contacts option located at the bottom to display a list of all the contact on your mobile device.
- Step 4 - The Search option would allow you to quickly find the person, and when you do you can tap their name. (All the relative contact information will be automatically filled in such as their name and profile photo, email address, and phone number.)
Import from Contacts.
- Step 5 – If necessary, you can manually enter and missing information or modify anything if needed.
- Step 6 – Tap the Save option to complete the process.
Save the imported contact.