Removing Users from a Group
You can remove an individual person from a group using the Person Info panel which will be displayed when you click or tap on the person’s name.
Remove from this group option.
If there are multiple people that need to be removed from the group then you can use the People panel from the Groups Settings screen. That will display everyone in the group allowing you to individually remove each person using their Person Info Panel.
Remove a Person using the Person Info Panel:
- Step 1. Make sure you’re in the group you want to remove the person from.
- Step 2. Click or tap on the person’s name or profile image from the Chat list.
- Step 3. Click or tap the Remove from this Group option.
Remove multiple people from a Group:
- Step 1. Make sure you’re in the group you want to remove the people from.
- Step 2. Click or tap the Group Settings option.
Group Settings option.
- Step 3. Switch to the People panel.
People panel from the Group Settings screen.
- Step 4. Click or tap on the person’s name or profile image from the list.
- Step 5. Click or tap the Remove from this Group option.
- Step 6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for as many people as necessary.